Saturday, October 27, 2007

Alone for Thanksgiving

From today's mailbag:

I'm a single woman and here what I did. Last Thanksgiving, I invited my niece to come visit. She hadn't been to my hometown, San Antonio, and I knew she'd enjoy the sightseeing. Since it was just the two of us, we decided to work at an animal shelter on the day of Thanksgiving, because she's a big animal activist. So we called ahead of time to make sure they could use our help, and the Volunteer Director said, sure come ahead.

We fed some of the animals and did some cleaning up. After several hours we came home and turkey was ready. It was very a meaningful day for us both.
Share your stories about being single on Thanksgiving. Email them to me at sdunn@susandunn.cc and I'll post them.

_________________
Want to sttract your dream partner. Let me coach you. I've worked with hundreds of women, and more than a few have ended up getting married! One-time sessions, month contracts, flexible hours, email and/or phone.

No comments: