Sunday, November 06, 2005

WHITE HOUSE ANTICS

THANKSGIVING? IF YOU WANT TO BE THE LIFE OF THE PARTY, OR AT LEAST SURVIVE ONE OF THOSE CONGLOMERATE HOLIDAY DINNERS YOU'RE INVITED TO, IT'S ALWAYS GOOD TO HAVE A SUPPLY OF THE LATEST JOKES. HERE'S ONE.

Oh my this is so funny!

George W. Bush met with the Queen of England. He asked her, "Your Majesty, how do you run such an efficient government? Are there any tips you could give me?"

"Well," said the Queen, "The most important thing is to surround yourself with intelligent people."

Bush frowned. "But how do I know the people around me are really intelligent?"

The Queen took a sip of tea. "Oh, that is simple. You just ask them to answer an intelligence test. Listen to this".

The Queen pushed a button on her intercom. "Please! send Tony Blair in here, would you?"

Tony Blair walked into the room. "Yes, Your Majesty?"

The Queen smiled. "Answer me this, please, Tony. Your mother and father have a child, who is not your brother and is not your sister. Who is it?"

Without pausing for a moment, Tony Blair answered, "That would be myself."

"Yes! Verry good, thank you," said the Queen.

Back at the White House, Bush asked to speak with Vice President Dick Cheney. "Dick, answer this for me. Your mother and your father have a child, who is not your brother and it is not your sister. Who is it?"

"I am not sure," said the Vice President. "Let me get back to you on that one."

Dick Cheney went to see his advisors and asked every one, but no one could give him an answer. Finally, he ended up in the men's toilets and recognized Colin Powell's shoes in the next stall. "Colin!" he shouted, "Can you answer this for me? Your mother and father have a child who is not your brother or your sister. Who is it?"

Colin Powell yelled back, "It's me, you idiot!"

Dick Cheney smiled. "Thanks!"

Cheney went back to the Oval Office to speak with Bush. "Say, I did some research," he said, "and I have the answer to that riddle. It happens to be Colin Powell."

Bush got up, stomped over to Dick Cheney, and angrily yelled into his face, "No, you idiot! It's Tony Blair!"
=========
Photo: Joseph Robertson's PhotoStream
========
LOOKING FOR A GREAT WAY TO MEET PEOPLE? BECOME AN ARBONNE CONSULTANT!
When you use ARBONNE, it practically sells itself.

There are three things I can count on hearing every day: How shiny my hair is. How do you get your skin to look like that? and How young I look for my age.
I pull out my ARBONNE business card, tell them what products I use, and invite them to buy them, have shiny hair, beautiful skin, and compliments on how young they look for their age.

It's easy to become an ARBONNE Consultant. Go HERE to sign up and buy great products for yourself and gifts for friends, family and colleagues

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You must be a really intelligent blogger.