Sunday, November 18, 2007

Hard to be Alone for ths Holidays


HOW TO SAVE YOURSELF DURING THE HOLIDAYS

Current mood: awake

Category: Life


The holidays are had on us all. I'll be working all through the holidays. Please do not hesitate to call me. That's why I'm here.


Free mini-coaching session - justemail me at sdunn@susandunn.cc and mention this offer.

THE HOLIDAYS LIFESAVER


THE HOLIDAYS ARE COMING ... AND LOOK WHO'S COMING FOR DINNER
From "pull my finger" to "haven't you gotten a boyfriend yet" to "when will you get a job" and "your curtains are duty" -- they'll all be there.

Here's an course to jelp you through the holidays by Susan Dunn the award winning EQ Coach.

YOU LOVE THEM, NOW LEARN HOW TO GET ALONG WITH THEM

Step-by-step practical help with dealing with the difficult people in your life. Just in time for the holidays.This Internet course covers all the Difficult Types.
"I noticed an improvement right away." — Andrea
"Finally, now the "people pleaser" can enjoy MYself too!" ~ Shelley

No comments: